Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise, the Scientific Research Center for Forensic Examination on Intellectual Property Issues and the Ukrainian Association of Trademark Owners organizes and conducts on April 11, 2019 a scientific and practical seminar on the topic “Peculiarities of the procedural status of a forensic expert on intellectual property issues in civil and economic affairs”.
The purpose of the seminar is to determine the features of the procedural status of forensic experts on intellectual property in Ukraine in civil and economic cases in the context of judicial reform and initiation of the activities of the High Court on Intellectual Property.
During the seminar it is planned to exchange opinions of legal experts, judges, lawyers, representatives of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on the following issues:
- Status, problems and prospects for the development of forensic expertise on intellectual property issues and the transformation of the body of forensic experts in the context of judicial reform in Ukraine.
- Legal and procedural status of a forensic expert on intellectual property in Ukraine
- Forensic expert on intellectual property and lawyer: procedural models and ethics of interaction.
- Features of the procedural status of forensic experts on issues of intellectual property in civil matters
- Participation of forensic experts on issues of intellectual property in economic affairs
- Reviewing the opinions of forensic experts on intellectual property issues: legal reality and myths.
- Prospects for the development of forensic expertise on intellectual property issues, etc.
The scientific and practical seminar will be held on April 11, 2019 from 10.00 to 13.00 at the address: Kyiv, 26, Lesia Ukrainka Blvd., 4th floor. Conference hall is of the SE “DIPROMISTO”. Registration of participants of the event starts from 10.00 to 10.30 a.m.