Land Distribution and Land Management
The main tasks of land and technical expertise are:
- to determine the actual land use of a land plot, such as the physical characteristics of a land plot (configuration, size, measurements, etc.);
- to determine the accordance of actual location of buildings, structures and other objects in respect of land plot boundaries with their location in the relevant technical documentation;
- to determine the accordance of actual land use in violation of the limits and the imposition of land plots under legal documents and documentation of Land Management on these land plots;
- to determine possibilities of the land distribution (order of use) , to develop options for distribution (order of use);
- to establish options of approachability to the land, to establish land servitude.
Land Plot Valuation
The main objectives of the evaluative land examination are:
- expert monetary valuation of land;
- expert monetary valuation of land rights;
- determining whether the estimation of land or rights to it meets the requirements of regulations on assessment, methodology, methods, evaluation procedures.
Land Management Examinations
The main objectives of expertise on land management are:
- to determine whether the developed land management documentation and its approval meet the requirements of land laws and other regulations on land management and land use;
- to determine whether changing the purpose of land and its approval meet the requirements of land laws and other regulations on land management and land use;
- to determine accordance of the actual land use with legal documents, documents on land management and land laws and regulations;
- to determine whether executed normative monetary land valuation meets the requirements of regulations.