Examinations of Computer Hardware and Software
The main objectives of the examinations of computer equipment and software include:
- to determine a working condition of computer and technical means;
- to find out the circumstances related to the use of computer-technical equipment, information and software;
- to identify information and software contained on computer media;
- to determine the compliance of the software with specific versions or requirements for its development.
Examinations of Telecommunication Systems (Equipment) and Means
The main objectives of this type of expertise are
- to determine the characteristics and parameters of telecommunication systems and facilities;
- to detect the facts and methods of transmission (receipt) of information in telecommunication systems;
- to detect the facts and methods of access to systems and information resources in the field of telecommunications;
- to determine the quality of telecommunication services at the level of consumption;
- to determine the configuration and working condition of telecommunication systems and facilities;
- to identify the type, model and other classification categories of telecommunication systems and equipment;
- to analyze algorithms for processing information and its protection in the field of telecommunications.