Oleg Baulin, Head of the Scientific Activity, and International Cooperation Department and Dmytro Kalnoi, Head of the Regulatory Support Department of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise took part in the X Annual Forum of Legal Advisers, which was held on October 26, 2022, at the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv.
The work of the forum was organized in the form of five thematic sessions, which addressed the issues of wartime labour relations, food and energy security, post-war restoration of Ukraine and other pressing issues of today.
The forum was attended by representatives of businesses, law firms, scientific and expert institutions, and government agencies, including:
- Inna Bohatykh, Director of the Department of Sanctions Policy of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Olha Stupak, Judge of the Civil Court of Cassation of the Supreme Court;
- Svitlana Kryvoshyia, Director of the Department of Regulatory Work and Legal Support of the National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service;
- Dmytro Syrko, Head of the Legal Department of the State Enterprise “Ukroboronservis;
- Maksym Yurkov, Legal Director of NPC Ukrenergo;
- Roman Waschuk, Business Ombudsman of Ukraine.
As a result of the event, the issues of changes in the legislative field were discussed, the issues of legislative field changes in the legislative field, the problems in the process of identifying, blocking and recovering in the state’s income the assets of persons against whom sanctions were applied, in the case for the head of the legal service in the new conditions, the city of lawyers in the post-war reconstruction of Ukraine and many other pressing issues that are currently emerging in the work of state and commercial institutions of Ukraine.