Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, which serves as the secretariat of Technical Committee No. 192 “Forensic Sciences” of the National Standardization Body, which is the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Scientific Research and Training Center for Standardization, Certification and Quality Problems” (SE “UkrNDNC”), reports on development of the first editions of 10 draft national standards in the field of activity of TC No. 192, and the publication of information on this on August 20-21, 2019 on the official website of the State Enterprise “UkrNDNC” (link: http://uas.org.ua/ua/category/news/).
Development teams invite interested parties to join the discussion of the first versions of draft regulatory documents in order to achieve their optimal degree of orderliness with the subsequent adoption and use in practice of law enforcement agencies, courts and so on.
We also inform that in accordance with the requirements of section 6 “Development of projects of national regulatory documents” DSTU 1.2: 2015 “Rules for conducting work on national standardization”, comments on draft national regulatory documents are submitted within 60 calendar days from the date of publication of information about such a project.
In addition, according to the Law of Ukraine “On Standardization”, the state policy in the field of standardization is based on a balanced application of the following principles:
- Ensuring the participation of individuals and legal entities in the development of national standards and codes of practice;
- Openness and transparency of the development and adoption of national standards and codes of practice, taking into account the interests of all interested parties;
- The impartial adoption of national consensus-based standards and codes of practice;
- Voluntary application of national standards and codes of practice, unless otherwise provided by regulatory legal acts;
- Compliance of national standards and codes of practice with legislation;
- Adaptation to modern achievements of science and technology, promoting the introduction of innovations and increasing the competitiveness of products of domestic manufacturers;
- Accessibility of national standards and codes of practice, as well as information about them to users;
- Priority of adoption in Ukraine of international and regional standards and codes of practice as national;
- Compliance with international and regional rules and standardization procedures;
- Participation in international and regional standardization;
Adoption and compliance by standardization entities with a Code of Good Practice for the development, adoption and application of standards in accordance with the WTO Agreement on WTO Agreement on Technical Barries to Trade, which is annex to Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization of April15, 1994.