An internal scientific and practical seminar on the topic “Changes in legislative and regulatory acts in the field of construction and land relations was held at Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise. Problem issues and ways to improve”.
The meeting was attended by experts from the Laboratory of engineering and technical researches of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise and representatives of regional branches working in these areas of research.
Oleksandr Ruvin, Director of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise addressed the audience with a welcoming speech, noting that the Institute has recently been able to update the material and technical base of laboratories and to switch to more modern working methods in expert practice.
“Today, all branches of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise are equipped with unmanned aerial vehicles, which will speed up the process of inspecting objects and simplify the work of specialists in the field,” said Oleksandr Ruvin, Director of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise.
Director of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute if Forensic Expertise noted that like any innovation, working with modern devices requires their study and practical use of skills. Not the last role in this process is played by the communication of Ukrainian colleagues with foreign experts, joint discussion on solving problematic aspects of the process of conducting forensic examinations, sharing dawn and innovations. All this will allow our Institute to adequately represent Ukraine on the world stage, to be recognized by the international expert community.
Roman Pasko, Head of the Laboratory of Engineering and Technical Research of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise, was the moderator of the event, who first presented the participants with a report on the current state of the forensic construction, appraisal, land, technical and appraisal land surveys, and also analyzed the issues of the above types research and ways to improve.
During the working meeting, in general, participants have listened to over 10 reports, including:
- “The disadvantages that are found in the examinations and expert studies on the evaluation of real estate and land”;
- “Analysis of the provisions and changes in the DBN B.2.2-12: 2018 “Planning and Building of the territories” in comparison with the DBN 360-92 **”;
- “Changes in regulatory legal acts when establishing the class of responsibility of buildings, structures and their complexes”;
- “Features of determining the cost of construction work performed during examinations and expert studies”;
- “The concept, objectives and meaning of the method of judicial photography. Peculiarities of the application of the method during carrying out of construction-technical and appraisal-construction expert examinations”;
- “The progress of the scientific works under development, and their approbation during the conduct of forensic examinations”;
- “Features of the construction and technical expertise to determine the quality, volume and cost of road construction works”;
- “Discussion of problematic issues on the use of methodological recommendations for conducting research on the distribution and procedure for the use of real estate”;
- “Quality control of performance of work on fireproof processing of wood with DSA-1 and DSA-2 solutions”, etc.
Upon completion of the presentation of each report, the participants had the opportunity to put questions to the speakers and discuss the key theses of the speeches with colleagues.