November 23, 2022, and was attended by the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise representatives Oleg Baulin, Head of the Scientific Activity, and International Cooperation Department, and Oleksii Komandyrov, Head of the Department of Research of Project Documentation and Cost of Construction Works. The event took place in Kyiv, on the premises of the “Premier Palace” hotel, organized by the publishing house “Legal Practice”.
The work of forum was organized in the form of thematic sessions, which discussed the state of the real estate market during the war, urban planning and territorial planning, the state of commercial real estate, infrastructure restoration after the victory and partnership with the EU countries, and other urgent issues of today.
Among the invited guests at the event were:
- Olena SHULIAK, Head of the “Servant of the People” Party, Deputy Head of the VRU Committee on State Power Organization, Local Self-Government, Regional Development and Urban Planning;
- Nataliia KOZLOVSKA, Deputy Minister of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine;
- Dariia VOLODINA, People’s Deputy of Ukraine, member of the VRU Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Legal Support of Tax Authorities;
- Mykhailo NEPRAN, First Vice -president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine;
- Tetiana DROBOTOVA, Secretary of the court chamber for consideration of causes related to land relations and property rights of the Commercial Court of Cassation as part of the Supreme Court;
- Olena KOROBKOVA, Head of the board of the Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine.
During the work of the forum, the current problems related to the reconstruction of Ukraine and the legislative basis of reconstruction and urban planning reform, the program for the reconstruction of Ukraine and financing, the state of the real estate market in wartime and postwar times, challenges for the construction industry in the conditions of martial law and postwar reconstruction, investment bars were discussed eras for Western capital in the real estate market of Ukraine and ways to overcome them, etc.