On October 20-22, 2021, CSI KOREA 2021, one of the largest conferences of forensic experts in Asia, took place online. The National Police Agency of Korea and the Korean Association of CSI organized the event.
The agenda of the seventh CSI KOREA 2021 was entitled “For Reliable Investigation: From the Crime Scene to the Court” The conference was attended by 6,900 listeners from 117 countries. Speakers were representatives of leading Korean institutes and institutions, international forensic associations, as well as representatives of the United States, Australia, Britain, Spain and others. The total number of speakers at the event was 260 people.
For the first time, representatives of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise took part in this large-scale event, namely:
- Nataliia Nestor, Deputy Director for Science;
- Viktor Koloniuk, Scientific Secretary of the Institute;
- Oleksandr Sadchenko, Head of the Scientific, Methodological Activities, Regulatory Support and International Cooperation Organization Laboratory;
- Oleg Baulin, Head of the Scientific Activity and International Cooperation Department;
- Oleksandr Zherebko, Head of the Normative and Methodical Activity and Standardization Department.
CSI KOREA 2021 is a very good opportunity for scientists and researchers to share the main research results and current trends in forensics.