Oleg Baulin, Head of the Scientific Activity and International Cooperation Department, and Oleksii Kopanytsia, Deputy Head of Engineering and Environmental Research Department, took part in the Forum on Ecology and Sustainable Development, which took place on November 10, 202, at the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv.
The work of the Forum was organized in the form of four thematic sessions, which addressed issues of interaction between business and the state, ecology, economy, infrastructure.
Representatives of business, law firms, scientific and expert institutions, government agencies, including, attended the forum:
- Roman Shakhmatenko, Deputy Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine
- Ruslan Strelets, acting Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources
- Anna Vronska, Judge of the Commercial Court of Cassation of the Supreme Court, former Deputy Minister of Ecology
- Ludmyla Buimister, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
- Oleh Bondarenko, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management
- Vladislav Magaletsko, Head of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection
- Dmytro Zaruba, acting Chairman of the State Ecological Inspectorate of Ukraine
- Oleksii Riabchyn, Advisor to the Chairman of the Board on the Development of Low Carbon Businesses and the EU Green Course of the National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine”
Due to the results of the event, all the urgent problems and challenges facing government and commercial institutions on the way to achieving sustainable development were addressed. The development of “green” infrastructure in Ukraine was also discussed.