On November 24, 2021, Nataliia Nestor, Deputy Director of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise, Oleg Baulin, Head of the Scientific Activity and International Cooperation Department and Stanislav Demianchuk, Leading Forensic Expert of the Forensic Speech, Audio Analysis and Forensic Information Technology Department joined to first IT Business & Legal Forum.
The event was also attended by:
- Liudmyla Rabchynska, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
- Yehor Cherniev, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Digital Transformation;
- Olha Mahaletska, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council at the Office of the President of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Kompaniiets, Director of the Department of Digital Economy of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
- Rasim Babanly, Head of the Department of Analytical and Legal Work of the Supreme Court, Doctor of Law.
The main topics discussed during the Forum were legal issues in the field of high technology. Liudmyla Rabchynska told the participants of the event about the latest digital services “Diia” (“Action”, also an acronym for Ukrainian: “Держава і Я” that means “State and Me”), e-Court, e-Health, which are now being implemented by the state.
The issue of state regulation in the field of high technologies, in particular the legal status of artificial intelligence, was also discussed. The topics proposed for discussion aroused great interest among the participants, as the issue of state regulation in the IT-sphere needs further elaboration.