Representatives of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine listened to professional pieces of advice on the subject of “Strategic directions of the organization expert provision of justice”.
The event was held under the auspices of and in the organization of the Legal Policy Directorate in the field of legal proceedings and related legal institutions of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Nataliia Nestor, Deputy Director of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise and Andrii Poltavskyi, Assistant Director, within the panel discussion format discussed with colleagues the strategic directions of the organization of expert provision of justice, general global trends in the development of expertise and also analyzed international practices for implementation in Ukraine.
In general, the invited participants of the event were the following:
- Management of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Directorate for Legal Policy in the Sphere of Judicial Proceedings and Related Legal Institutions of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Department of Litigation and Bankruptcy;
- Department of Justice and National Security;
- Research institutions of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Health, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the State Border Service of Ukraine;
- Supreme Court;
- Experts and public associations.