The Conference of the Public Organization “All-Ukrainian Association of Explosives” was held On the basis of the Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
The organization is a voluntary public association that represents common interests and protects the rights of experts in the field of explosives who worked or work in law enforcement and security agencies of Ukraine, promotes unity of movement, provides representation and protection of labor, socio-economic rights of members of the Organization in government bodies, other state institutions and organizations, in local government bodies, spread international humanitarian links and contacts.
During the general meeting, participants discussed the current state of affairs, future activities and stages of its implementation. In addition, it was about the development of explosion-proof units of the National Police of Ukraine at the present stage and consideration of the issue of participation or involvement of the Organization in humanitarian demining (according to the Law of Ukraine “On Mine Countermeasures in Ukraine”).
Valerii Fatieiev the President of the Organization “All-Ukrainian Association of Explosives”, in his welcoming speech noted that at present the Organization is a powerful tool in protecting the rights and freedoms of explosives, supporting and consolidating efforts between the participants. One of the most important tasks in the implementation of which the participants and leaders of the movement seek is the entry into the World of experts in the field of explosives technology.
Honorary participants of the conference were the following:
- Andrii Vasylyshyn – Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (1990 – 1994);
- Ivan Krasiuk – Head of the State Research Expert Forensic Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (1997-2013);
- Maksym Komisarov – Head of the Department of Environmental Safety and Mine Action of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine;
- Serhii Rokun – Deputy Head of the Department of Environmental Safety and Mine Action of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Ruvin – Director of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute for Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Ruslan Orovetskyi – Acting Head of the Department of Explosives Service of the National Police of Ukraine;
- Andrii Pokushalov – First Deputy Head of the Department of the Explosion Service of the National Police of Ukraine;
- Victor Doroshenko – Assistant to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.