On September 29, 2020 Mykhailo Poliennikov, a leading forensic expert of the Laboratory of Economic Research of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice, took part in the All-Ukrainian Forum of the Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The event was held online with the participation of representatives of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Education, Science and Innovation, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Research Foundation, the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, the Directorate General of Science and Innovation, the State Education Quality Service and other interested stakeholders and scholars.
The main goal of the Forum is to create a platform for the development of scientific relations, to establish a dialogue between the councils of young scientists, authorities and the public.
The work of the Forum covered four main areas, namely:
1) the procedure and goals for creating the Council of Young Scientists;
2) association of young scientists in higher education institutions, research institutions, as well as in regions and cities;
3) problems of interaction with authorities and public organizations;
4) foreign experience of associations of young scientists.
In addition, during the Forum, a training on the organization of the Council of Young Scientists was held and a case of necessary documents for its creation and successful functioning was discussed.
Participants had the opportunity to ask additional questions to the speakers in the chat of the event, to which they received written answers.
Based on the results of the work, the following decisions were made:
1. To establish the movement of the Councils of Young Scientists and to stimulate their constant interaction, collaboration, cooperation and communication in order realize the rights and freedoms of young scientists of Ukraine;
2. To revitalize and form new ties between young scientists of Ukraine and scientists of other countries, which will give impetus to the development of national science and provide a worthy place for the generation of young scientists in Ukraine;
3. To coordinate efforts to bring the legal status of a young scientist in Ukraine in line with European standards;
4. Promote the value of science and education. Promote the integration of business, government and science;
5. To draw public attention to the problems of young scientists in order to solve and support them at the local, state and interstate levels;
6. To promote the activities of the Council of Young Scientists in higher education institutions, scientific institutions and executive authorities, coordinated by the Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and allows uniting efforts of young scientists in achieving their goals and objectives.
Київський науково-дослідний інститут судових експертиз
Директор: Рувін Олександр
Поштова адреса: 03057, м. Київ, вул. Смоленська, 6
Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Director: Ruvin Oleksandr
Mailling address: 03057, City of Kyiv Smolenska Street, 6