Representatives of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine became participants in the XX International Scientific and Practical Forum “Theory and Practice of the Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex and Rural Territories”, which took place in Lviv region.
During the event, organized by Lviv National Agrarian University, KFI was represented by experts from the Research Department on Land Management and Evaluation, namely: Mykola Shyshov, Head of the Department, Victoriia Savchak, leading researcher, Anna Nekrylova and Oleksandra Kostina, forensic experts.
The jubilee forum was also attended by more than 400 representatives of domestic and foreign universities, scientific and expert institutions. The results of scientific research were presented by scientists from Poland, Turkey, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, and Moldova. The Ukrainian science at this forum was represented by scientists from more than 30 domestic universities and research institutions, representatives of about 10 government agencies and businesses, public organizations.
The topic of the reports covered the role and importance of soil science in the development of the social sphere of society, innovative models of managing elements of soil fertility, internationalization of scientific research.
In general, the participants’ work was carried out as part of eight scientific and practical conferences at the university faculties:
- “Development of agricultural education and cooperation”, dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the establishment of the “Rural landlord” economic society;
- “Organizational and economic mechanism of development of agro-industrial complex and rural territories”, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the birth of Professor V.H. Halanets;
- “Crop production production systems based on ecologically sustainable measures”;
- “Soil Science and Agrochemistry: historical experience, state and actual prospects”, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Department of Agrochemistry and Soil Science;
- “Land relations in the context of spatial development of rural areas”;
- “Technique and technology of agricultural production”; “Architectural, constructive and technological solutions in rural construction”;
- “Humanitarian research in the agricultural sector: philosophical, historical and linguistic aspects”.
The result of scientific discussions was the adoption of resolutions of conferences, which will be reflected in the planning and organization of future research work, the implementation of international scientific projects, and the implementation of research results in practice.