Oleh Baulin, Head of the Department of Scientific Activity and International Cooperation took part in the “VII Ukrainian Antitrust Forum”, which took place on May 26, 2021, in Kyiv. The organizer of the event is the publication “Legal Practice”.
The Ukrainian Antitrust Forum is a platform for experts in the field of economic competition and antitrust law that provides an opportunity to discuss current issues. The event has been held annually since 2015.
This year the speakers were:
- Olha PISHCHANSKA, Chairman of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
- Liudmyla BUIMISTER, People’s Deputy of Ukraine
- Liudmyla SHURKHOVETSKA, Head of the Department of Investigations of Unfair Competition of the AMCU
- Bohdan LVOV, Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Court, Chairman of the Commercial Cassation Court
- Anna KRYVOSHEI, Director of the legal department of the AMCU, and others.
During the forum, issues of violation of competition law, practical aspects of privatization, problems of concentration and permission to concentrate in the privatization process, the practice of the Supreme Court in competition disputes, and other topics were discussed.