On May 24, 2022, a meeting of the forensic transport and commodity expertise section of the Scientific Advisory and Methodological Council on Forensic Science at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine was held by video conference.
From the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the work the section participated the following specialists:
- Nataliia Nestor, Deputy Director of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise;
- Andrii Yukhymenko, Head of the Sector of Commodity Research of Military Property, Equipment and Weapons, Deputy Head of the Section;
- Konstiantyn Lahoda, Head of the Kropyvnytskyi Branch of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise;
- Vasyl Matveiev, Senior Forensic Expert, Department of Transport and Commodity Research;
- Serhii Berehovyi, Chief Forensic Expert of the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise.
During the meeting of the section the progress of the research in accordance with the Thematic plan of research work of research institutions of forensic examinations of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for the current year was discussed; reviews of the conclusions of experts were discussed in accordance with the review plan of the Ministry of Justice for 2022 and other topical issues of forensic examination, modern equipment, exchange of expert work experience between employees of forensic institutes and other issues according to the agenda.
The work of the section was productive, all issues were considered in full.