Specialists of the Kropyvnytskyi Branch of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine became participants in the II International scientific and practical conference “Actual issues of Law and Social and Economic Relations”.
The conference was organized by Kirovohrad Institute of Human Development of the Open International University of Human Development “Ukraine” on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of its existence.
The organizers of the conference determined the discussion of the problems of theory and practice of legal science, as well as socio-economic relations in the face of the challenges of modern society, to develop scientifically sound recommendations for the development of the legal foundations of the state, to restore and maintain a high quality of economic, health, management, and cultural potential. In addition, it was a question of summarizing the achievements of specialists on pressing issues in the field of modern law, finance, management and physical rehabilitation, document management about the prospects in jurisprudence, economics, management and social development.
According to Konstiantyn Lahoda, the Head of the Kropyvnytskyi Branch of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise, cooperation with colleagues allows to expand the possibilities for the implementation of forensic activities. Indeed, not only forensic experts may possess some specific knowledge, but the forms of use of such knowledge will be different.
The meeting was also attended by representatives of Baranovichi State University - a university in Belarus in the city of Baranovichi, Brest Region.
As part of the conference, the participants discussed:
- Current issues of civil, administrative and financial law
- Current Theories, History of State and Law and International Law
- Current issues of criminal law, criminology, criminal procedure and criminalistics
- Socio-economic development of Ukraine: economic, historical, ethnocultural and health care aspects
- Strategic aspects of the development of domestic enterprises in the context of European integration and globalization
- Modern models, strategies, management technologies
- Modeling and designing management processes using information technology
- Financial mechanism for ensuring the socio-economic development of the country
The final stage of the conference was the awarding of participants with certificates.
Київський науково-дослідний інститут судових експертиз
Директор: Рувін Олександр Григорович
Поштова адреса: 03057, м. Київ, вул. Смоленська, 6
Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Director: Ruvin Oleksandr
Mailling address: 03057, City of Kyiv Smolenska Street, 6