Specialists of Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise took part in the IV International Conference “Architecture of Historical Kyiv. The phenomenon of urbanized landscapes”
The event was organized on the basis of Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture and was dedicated to the centenary of the outstanding Kiev architect Abraham Miletskyi.
The aim of the conference was a modern study, coverage of urbanization and the development of the historical urban environment, a discussion on the outlined problematic issues.
Representatives of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, the Ministry for Regional Development, Building and Housing of Ukraine, the Department of Urban Development and Architecture of the Kyiv City State Administration, participants from government bodies, public organizations, educational institutions, etc. were invited to participate.
Roman Pasko, Head of the Research Engineering Laboratory and Oleksii Komandyrov, Head of the Department for Design Documentation in Construction from the Kyiv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise presented the report on the topic “Errors in the development of buildings that are the subject of forensic cases”.
In general, the conference was organized within the framework of coverage and discussion of seven key issues, namely:
1. Architecture and urban context of the city;
2. Preservation and restoration of cultural and urban monuments;
3. Reconstruction, renovation, rehabilitation of the urban environment;
4. Socio-cultural aspects of architecture;
5. Legal and economic aspects of architectural activity;
6. Theoretical and methodological foundations of the development of historical cities;
7. The water environment of Kyiv is a valuable natural resource of the city (water strategy of the city).
Київський науково-дослідний інститут судових експертиз
Директор: Рувін Олександр Григорович
Поштова адреса: 03057, м. Київ, вул. Смоленська, 6
Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Director: Ruvin Oleksandr
Mailling address: 03057, City of Kyiv Smolenska Street, 6