- Research of Circumstances, Organizational and Technical Reasons and Effects of man-Made Sources on the Environment Objects
The main tasks of engineering and environmental examinations include:
- to determine conditions associated with the ecological emergency situation;
- to find out technical and organizational causes of violations in production process if they contributed to the release of pollutants, energy and emissions of other harmful substances and the accumulation of industrial waste;
- to determine the compliance of the actions (or inaction) of individuals, implicated in environmental emergency with the requirements of regulations on environmental safety, environmental protection and natural resources;
- to determine a causal relationship between the actions / omissions of specifically authorized persons (in the field of environmental protection, natural resources and environmental safety), and the consequences that occurred.