- Research on the Objects of Plant Origin
- Research on the Objects of Animal Origin
The main objectives of biological expertise are:
- to detect affiliation of the objects of plant origin and animal origin (hereinafter - biological origin) to a specific biological taxon (genus, species, etc.) and identify the mentioned microscopic objects in the scene (on the media objects);
- to detect a common genus (group) identity of several comparable objects;
- to determine the objects belonging to a biological whole;
- to determine biological characteristics of the objects, including grains and legumes (stages of the organism, causes and time of changes in its condition, mechanism of damaging, etc.);
- to detect affiliation of the objects of plant origin to herbal drugs.