- Land Distribution and Land Management
The main tasks of land and technical expertise are:
- to determine the actual land use of a land plot, such as the physical characteristics of a land plot (configuration, size, measurements, etc.);
- to determine the accordance of actual location of buildings, structures and other objects in respect of land plot boundaries with their location in the relevant technical documentation;
- to determine the accordance of actual land use in violation of the limits and the imposition of land plots under legal documents and documentation of Land Management on these land plots;
- to determine possibilities of the land distribution (order of use) , to develop options for distribution (order of use);
- to establish options of approachability to the land, to establish land servitude.
- Land Plot Valuation
The main objectives of the evaluative land examination are:
- expert monetary valuation of land;
- expert monetary valuation of land rights;
- determining whether the estimation of land or rights to it meets the requirements of regulations on assessment, methodology, methods, evaluation procedures.
- Land Management Examinations
The main objectives of expertise on land management are:
- to determine whether the developed land management documentation and its approval meet the requirements of land laws and other regulations on land management and land use;
- to determine whether changing the purpose of land and its approval meet the requirements of land laws and other regulations on land management and land use;
- to determine accordance of the actual land use with legal documents, documents on land management and land laws and regulations;
- to determine whether executed normative monetary land valuation meets the requirements of regulations.